How to - Bridge
This section contains helpful infographics on how to bridge assets over to Fantom using SpiritSwaps "SpiritBridge".
- Bridging is the process of 'transferring' one token from one chain to the other chain that is either EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible or non compatible.
- Example of EVM chain to the other is from Binance Smart Chain to Fantom Opera network and example of EVM to non-EVM is from Solana to Fantom Opera network.
- Most stablecoin bridge incorporate the use of a 'burn' function.
How to bridge
- 1.Select the chain to bridge from - If you have funds in this chain thus this will be your 'from' chain.
- 2.Select the chain to bridge to - Your intended token will be in this chain.
- 3.Select the asset to bridge over - Example is WETH, DAI or USDC.
- 4.Input the quantity of the asset to bridge over.
- 5.Select the asset to swap while bridging across chains.
- 6.Click 'Bridge Token' to proceed.
- 7.Steps 7 and 8 will show the route taken to bridge and the details of the bridge (fees etc).
Auto Faucet feature