How to - Create a farm
This section will cover on how does one create a permission-less farm?
1) Figure out what kind of LP is being incentivized, is it a Variable or Stable LP?
3) Check if your token is verified to create a farm. Use the function,
4) If the response is true, then you can create a farm through the UI. If response is false, then you as a protocol will need to post a proposal on snapshot where the community can vote on it. Once the vote is passed then the multi-sig can add your token to the verified list and the UI will be updated.
5) Once your token is verified, then go to the 'Farms' page and click on the 'Create Farm' button top right.
6) Make sure you already created a LP for your token with base token (FTM for variable , USDC for stable LP).
7) Select the type of LP and select your token from the list.
8) Make sure you hold 1% of inSPIRIT supply to create a farm. The number you need is shown on the UI:
9) Once you have the appropriate balance, review the final info and create a farm! You'll see your farm on the Farms and inSPIRIT voting page now!
Once you have created the farm, you need to do these 3 steps -
2) Setup automation for collecting fees for your farm (Optional)